We got a picture of all the grandchildren from youngest to oldest. It is fun seeing all of them together. Dean, McKay, Brianna, Nathan, Lincoln, Cougar, Devin, Cooper, Annalee, Kiya, Noah, Connor
The last day we were there Nonny decide to make a Thanksgiving feast for everyone. All of Brians siblings were there except Brady and Jocelyn, Meredith and Samantha. We missed them but hope to all get together soon.
Your picture of the 12 is better than mine. So, how do I get that to make copies? (enlargements) I liked seeing all your SD pictures very much. We loved being together with everyone. We have to do that in the summer some time so that all us girls can show them how to body surf!
3 comments:
spelling correction:
brIanna.
thankyou Behckeee
Your picture of the 12 is better than mine. So, how do I get that to make copies? (enlargements)
I liked seeing all your SD pictures very much. We loved being together with everyone. We have to do that in the summer some time so that all us girls can show them how to body surf!
I love the beach!! Such great shots!
Post a Comment