Thursday, November 6, 2008


I am pretty sure that this is not entirely my fault. Dean was acting a bit restless. I checked all the typical problem areas (i.e. his diaper, hunger, sleep, etc.) and none of them seemed to be the issue. As it turns out, Dean was just bored. I guess The Price is Right is not enough to keep a 6mo. old excited. Apparently Dean wanted to pay dress-up! So we went up stairs and gelled his hair and implanted some baby horns. As you can see Dean was not unhappy with the result. He saw himself in the mirror and began laughing and smiling. Then we began to work on his growl. This is a pic of him practicing being scary. If you saw my Halloween picture you might see why I am such a proud Father today.

6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

congratulations on your devilchild

Nicole said...

How can the devil be so cute!

Mike and Deb said...

Ok, the devil has never been cuter! Brian, you must have held him too much on Halloween, it rubbed off.

Natalie said...

that is so cute! And yes, I can see the proud father beaming right now!

Christin said...

Dean definitely resembles Brian in that picture. He is so cute!

The Colman's said...

That is too funny....mine was a little devil today!

~Niki